StatimRX is closely monitoring information about coronavirus (COVID-19) provided by public health authorities. For now, we suggest you follow their recommendations including:
- If you’re sick, please stay home
- If you have a mild illness, respiratory symptoms or have a fever (38 C or 100.4 F or above), stay home and keep away from others. If your symptoms worsen, call your doctor.
- Wash your hands frequently
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol to disinfect your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze
- Use a tissue to cover your cough or sneeze and throw the tissue in the trash before washing your hands. You can also choose to cough or sneeze into your elbow if you don’t have a tissue.
For additional information about the Coronavirus from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, click here.